Thursday 8 November 2012

This weekend is going to be awesome...

I'm going to Calgary to celebrate my birthday with Dan's family. Then I'm going to the pub, "The Regal Beagle" to sing karaoke or do name that tune and hang out with all those friends from Calgary I tend to neglect, sorry guys! I'm then going to be coming to school for the week, doing a final in class on my actual birthday and then the next weekend I'll be having my party in Edmonton. I've done roughly about 6 hours of homework in advance to have this luxury so.. yay!

People think it's weird that I never get presents for my Birthday/Christmas/Anniversaries.. I guess I'm just so use to it now though that it never occurs to me. But someone asked me what my ideal present would be at this moment and that's a REALLY hard question.

I guess it would be something somebody made with their hands, wrote or something that came from the heart.. I've never been too concerned with material gifts, but having a poem or a story, song or what have you, would be just as wonderful.. I could cherish it and put it in my scrapbook or frame it. I don't know, that would be probably what I would want. I give gifts freely, it delights me when I see someone smile, so that's really enough for me.

Maybe I should start a birthday card drive.. Thoughts, comments, questions? :3

Bailey Dawn Coty

No comments:

Post a Comment