Monday 26 November 2012

Can I just say how awesome....

Disney and Pixars "Brave" is?! Normally I don't usually like pixar ovies except for Toy Story, but this is AMAZING and so very celtic it makes me turn into goo at every turn! Bah! I love love love it! I'm going to try recording a cover of one of the songs for you guys tomorrow and hopefully posting it if my snowball will ever work! Until then, I leave you with a song from it! It's genius and makes you feel so uplifted and warm and fuzzily! It makes me imagine doing things independently like hiking, riding a horse or even just sitting in the sun light and enjoying the cool winds. Too bad it'll be about 6 months before I can do that again. Oh why did I wish this summer away?! Oh right.. because I was seeing Nightwish twice in the fall. Upon further reflection, no regrets at all. :)


Enjoy the rest of your week, I'll be secretly fantasizing about being in the forest in Scotland..  I really need to just buckle down and go to Inverness... My grandmother would definitely want me to and Troy Donockley said it was beautiful.

Bailey Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment