Friday 23 November 2012

One more month..

One more month and I'm free to read, sleep, watch movies and listen to music whenever I want! It's unfortunate that I'm stuck in the house from December to April (to keep myself from getting stuck in a snow drift somewhere) but I'm really excited. Perhaps my other, more artistic ventures will start to pick up again.

I love being at school and  having fun with my friends don't get me wrong, but it'll be nice to have some me time. It seems like I'm always surrounded by people and now it's time to just unwind, before starting school in the summer... I've changed my mind so many times about what I want to do now that I'm just at a loss. I wanted to work in event planning, specifically for concerts, then I wanted to be a radio broadcaster, then perhaps in tourism helping people in wheelchairs..

I know what my heart wants to do though, but I don't really think it would be practical to take musical theater. Why, why, why? I'll never get any roles, and when I do I'll be typecast to all shit. Still, I'm yearning for the human experience of it all and I haven't been in a musical since high school and I miss it.

The Phantom of The Opera is there, inside my mind...

Bailey Dawn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment