Friday 9 November 2012

and we've entered the...

part of winter where I need to seclude myself for my own safety. Hey 3 feet of snow, how are you? Don't get me wrong, I love the snow. In my estimation, I could probably lay in it for hours and make snow angels and have fun in it.. But my wheelchair hates it and I feel awful about missing school.. In the last two week, two days have been missed. bah, I'm not going to keep myself ahead  for very long if this keeps up. Plus, my battery in my wheelchair seems intent on committing suicide every 6 months, rendering me paying lots of money to have it replaced. YAY!...can we sense the sarcasm in my typing? I sure hope so..

People wonder why I'm secluded and weird. lol Maybe it's because I spend 8 months out of the year locked in my house, watching the snow fall and reading books..? It's heaven to me, but it does get lonely watching all my friends and family being able to come and go as they please and me just being.. stuck here. I guess such is life...? Hm, I wonder when they'll make a hover wheelchair?

By the way, I would like to post my social media again.. I know I have a lot more readers now.. (hey thanks Tumblr!) and I would just like to post my facebook and email if you guys want to chat at any time! I always enjoy new friends, especially over the internet kind where they can't see the dumb expressions on my face when I get a new email/Facebook notification, or how shy I am! Please do talk to me though, I do get terribly lonely at times.

missbaileydawn@gmail.com or https://www.facebook.com/missbaileydawn

Ironically, I'm not a miss anymore, but this email is old and I just haven't got around to changing it.

So what have we learnt today? I need a new chair, which will cost around 15,000 or so. Preferably a hover chair, but I don't think they make that yet.. :P I'm weird and a shy recluse who prefers the company of books to people. We already knew this. I hope I can get through until the15th of December, because that's when my class ends and I want my 87.5 average to STAY.

I'm also kind of excited about having something to do this upcoming semester.. I'll be trapped in my house, sure.. But I can pour all my energy into my poetry, but also the Nightwish Canadian fan club.. Which you should totally check out and join if you are Canadian. *cough sputter advertising* I can't wait to make it lift off of the ground and fly to highest arch in the tallest tree! It's going to be so awesome! LINK TIME! Aso, I hope you like the art.. I kind of shoved their hands a little bit into Orca's and my friend Joanne is amazing and did this for the club!

http://www.nightwishcan.com/

Also, can there be anyone more awesome than Plamen Dimov? I think he's an awesome guy and so very sweet. :) A big shout out to him who helped me by posting the link on his facebook wall. THANK YOU! :)

Also, a big thank you to Ioana, who also posted it everywhere she could! You are fantastic!

ramblerambleramble.

By the way, I just rediscovered Nightwish's "The Siren", a song I use to listen to on a daily basis, for hours on end. It's fucking fantastic! Go listen!

Bailey Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment