Sunday 28 October 2012

An Ocean Soul...

Ignore my gross back.. This is very soon (probably within the next couple of months even) going to be my tribute to the song "Ocean Soul" by Nightwish. It's going to have ocean around it, and the words "Ocean Soul" somewhere on it.. No idea where yet, I'm letting it come to me as it comes. It's also a cover up tattoo of another poorly done Orca, so that's why it had to be so huge. Only four more hours, collectively to go...


I've loved that song ever since I was in the hospital with my brain tumor and managed to get my hands on Century Child and I listened to that song over and over again.. It made me imagine things, like camping by the ocean, swimming with orcas.. But one thing, it made me feel like I wasn't alone in the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment