Tuesday 20 March 2012

Alright guys.

So, I've realized over the last few days that I'm not going to be able to continue this blog with just posts about shows I've been to and metal things, because I frankly, just don't get out to enough shows and I'd ideally love to be posting every day, or every other day at the very least. So I'm going to expand this blog a bit.

My thoughts, travel, reviews on albums.. New things that catch my eye will be on my blog from now on. I'm also going to buy a new microphone soon, so I'll likely post a few of my covers of my singing on here. It'll still be about shows, and I'll still review when I get the chance, but for right now there's nothing really interesting going on in my life show wise, so boring posts it is! I should have some reviews up soon and I might even start with Imaginaerum. Who knows. ;) Thanks for your patience guys.

Bailey Dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment