Thursday 1 March 2012

70,000 Tons of metal- We're here!

So by the time we got up in the hotel that morning, so many things were running through my head. I had to do my make up, which I hadn't done in years, by the way.. It was quite the eye opening experience for me. And we went to breakfast!

Picture time now!?

These are some shots of me that first morning at breakfast at the hotel, and the airport in the middle of the city.




 Next up, we're in a handivan (with my new headphones, since I bought some) on the way to the port and when we get there Dan's like.. "Where do we go...?" Uh Dan, I think you go towards all the people in band t-shirts.. Jus saying....


So we wait in this line up, for fucking ever.. And then, we're like the first people on the boat, along with this other rad couple. aha, sweet!  We go to have a drink, all the while I'm like "IS THAT NIGHTWISH, HOW ABOUT ALESTORM?" By the way, I totally stashed an uber sexy pirate costume in my suitcase. Hat and all. Teehee!



No comments:

Post a Comment