Sunday 24 March 2013

Guess what I found at the mall today?

TUK ankle boots with a penguin on them!


I'm so so so excited. I went to the mall to find a new pair of boots (My grey UGG's are essentially broken) and a messenger bag for school. I didn't find a messenger bag but I'll show you what I got!

I can't wait to do some reading of my new books and write in my new notebooks! :3


A new purple notebook with a Yin Yang on it for school and The Hobbit Bluray! <3
Possibly my favorite purchases of the day, "Uncle Scrooge, Only a Poor Old Man" by Carl Barks and this new nifty note book with an intricate metal design and clasps on the side. I am going to use it as my poetry book since my first one is getting FUL and to think I started it in January of 2012 and it's nearly full now!

1 comment:

  1. In this fashion my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's biography starts with this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

    These are the same tactics tons of celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know how you use only 10% of your brain.

    Mostly, that's because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe this thought has even taken place INSIDE your very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain around seven years ago, while riding an unregistered, garbage bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and with $3 on his bank card.

    "I'm so fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I get my big break?"

    You took part in those types of questions, isn't it right?

    Your very own success story is going to happen. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast

    ReplyDelete