Wednesday 19 December 2012

Weird sleep schedule..



The minute I finished school, I reverted to an almost European sleep schedule. I only slept four hours in the day on Sunday, and come Monday I was so hyped that I just had to make  red velvet cupcakes with eggnog cream cheese frosting at 7 AM???? Yeah, I don't know where my thought process was going with that either but they turned out amazing. Here's a picture for your references, by the way.


Then I had tea and a cupcake in my new cup. (my Jack Skellington cup got broken, unfortunately) but my new cup is amazing and Donald Duck (it's true, it's not as good as Scrooge but I can't seem to find one for myself.. sadface)


I then went to sleep and woke up four hours later. We had company and Daniel was making penne with Alfredo sauce from scratch so I had to be up. We had dinner, cupcakes, tea and coffee and our company went home. I was so exhausted I collapsed in bed at around midnight, but woke up wide awake again at 3:32.. This number seems to be haunting me. I've seen it twice a day (even if I'm asleep I'll wake up and check my alarm cock or cellphone and there it will be..) for about a week now. Also, 3:33, too. Anyways, I was up until 8:30 AM or so and then went back to sleep.

I swear I should be living in Europe. Preferably Scandinavia. Maybe Sweden or Finland. I don't really know.

Regardless I just wanted to check up and post another blog. I'm doing a Nightwish project soon and I haven't really elaborated but I will. Really soon! I promise.

Bailey Dawn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment