Friday 15 June 2012

Post to update about my boring life..

Well, my wheelchair is STILL not fixed, so my life is pretty much get Daniel to push me everywhere I need to go. My life rocks, doesn't it? I have two more orders of business to discuss though.  I just recently (as in yesterday) picked up Shinedown tickets.  Oh man, Shinedown is awesome. I love their sound and they may no be metal, but you'll be getting a review of the concert anyway since the lead singer has worked with Apocalyptica and on various metal LIKE projects so you guys can read all about it. I also JUST received my Sonata Arctica CD and t-shirt in the mail today so I'm slightly glad I did the review for you when I did, because waiting this long would have absolutely sucked.

I haven't updated much, but I haven't really had much to update about.. Hopefully on Monday.. and I would have made this a vlog, but I look like crap today. lol

<3 Bailey Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment