Saturday 2 June 2012

Hey guys, if you want to follow me on....

Facebook you can either friend request me, or just subscribe to me. I always love having new people to chat with, and I love having people ask me questions.  At some point, since my blog is getting pretty popular (300 hits a day, and for me that's quite a bit!) I might even do a question and answer vlog about everything and anything.

Also, I'd love to have people comment more. I'm ALWAYS reachable so be it through facebook, email or comments, I'd love to hear from you.


So, ways you can reach me! Well, like I said, you can always reach me through leaving a comment on here or....


Here is my Facebook!

And here is my Email!

Another thing, here is the question portion, so you guys don't have to feel all awkward emailing me first (cause frankly, you're fucking awesome and should NEVER feel that way!)

What do YOU want to see more of? Vlogs, (gulp!), Reviews on Albums, Concert Reviews, me sliding down a hill in my manual wheelchair at full speed?!  (Okay, that last one was a joke, but in all honesty it would be fun.. Until I hit the bottom....)


You tell me. Also, don't be afraid to point out what you think I should do, shouldn't do and the like.. :) By the way, check what I did to my manual wheelchair...



Aww yeah! :3  I also particularly enjoy the irony of the Disney bag. Like I'm so metal but I shop at the Disney store. (Pssst.. It's the angry lady in the wheelchair's favourite place to shop! ;) )


Another thing was I finally broke down and bought "Stones Grow her Name" By Sonata Arctica to do a review of, I was going to wait for my pre-order But it didn't come in on Friday like I had hoped it would. So the review will be up on Tuesday.  It would be up sooner than that but I'm busy with friends and real life things like going to see my first and second baseball game of the summer tomorrow! So happy, I absolutely adore baseball! Then, my friends, Dan and I are coming home to watch True Blood to catch up before the season premiere next week.

Keep hopping!
Bailey Dawn



No comments:

Post a Comment