Saturday 15 September 2012

Nightwish Montreal & Toronto

Alright guys, this blog has been dead for a few months, but I'm finally back. I've been busy with arranging for school, actually going and doing buttloads of homework. I literally just finished my homework until October because I'm going on this trip. Today, I got my hair and nails done for the trip to Montreal and Toronto for the Nightwish shows.  I like to look pretty, alright!? Also, the only advice I gave my hairdresser was I wanted purple streaks and I wanted it to be headbanging length. Hah.. /geek. I ended up with this mix of purple/blue, black and red. The pictures don't do the purple justice, it really is more purple than this, I swear!

And the nails, which have purple glittery tips! *squeek* Did I mention I love the ever living shit out of purple?! Probably my second favorite color, next to red that is!



So, I'm all packed and kind of bummed to be honest. My Nightwish USA order (t-shirt and a hoodie) didn't get mailed until later cause they screwed up on the sizes and I still don't  have it. I had previously thought I might for this trip but the  only day they can deliver it is Monday, otherwise I am gone for the week.  So let's hope I get it on Monday, though with my luck, I tend to doubt it! I have my outfits all picked out for each show, but more on that during the week.I will give you a hint, though. One of my outfits includes my skinny jeans and my knee high leather boots! I will be uploading pictures, a video or two and separate concert reviews.  I cannot wait for my trip and I want to share it with you guys too, so get ready.

TWO DAYS!

Bailey Dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment